Professor of Soil Science
Institute of Applied Ecology
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Tel: 86-24-8397 0315
Fax: 86-24-83970 300
1999～2002：Ph. D. in Ecology, Institute of Applied Ecology, CAS
1992～1995：M.S. in Soil Science, Shenyang Agricultural University, China
1986～1990：B.S. in Soil Science and Agro-Chemistry, Shenyang Agricultural University
2005～present, Professor of Soil Science, Institute of Applied Ecology, CAS
2002～2005： Associate Professor, IAE, CAS
1995～2002： Agro-technician (Agronomist), Soil and Fertilizer Work Station of Shenyang City, Liaoning Province, China
June to December, 2002, Co-researcher in Japanese Central Union of Agricultural Cooperatives
1990～1992： Agro-technician (Assistant Agronomist), Soil and Fertilizer Work Station of Xinyang County, Henan Province, China
Recent Publications in the Peer-Reviewed Journals
1. Jiang Y, Zhang YG, Zhou D, Qin Y, Liang WJ. 2009. Profile distribution of micronutrients in an aquic brown soil as affected by land use. Plant Soil & Environment, (in press)
2. Hao W, Li Q, Zhang JN, Jiang Y, Liang WJ. 2009. Utility of nematode Acrobeloides nanus for assessing subacute toxicity of heavy metals. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, Available online 9 April 2009, doi: 10.1007/s10661-009-0891-z
3. Li Q, Jiang Y, Liang WJ, Hou XK, Jiang SW. 2009. Nematode Diversity in Phaeozem Agroecosystems of Northeast China. Pedosphere, 19(5): 597-605
4. Zhang XK, Jiang Y, Liang L, Zhao XF, Li Q. 2009. Response of soil nematode communities to long-term application of inorganic fertilizers in the black soil of Northeast China. Frontiers of Biology in China, 4(1): 111-116.
5. Jiang Y, Hao W, Zhang YG, Liang WJ. 2008. Geostatistical analyses of soil electrical conductivity in a vegetable greenhouse field with different data sets. Journal of Environmental Research, 2(3): 125-130.
6. Jiang Y, Qin Y, Zhang LL, Liu YP, Zhu P, Gao HJ. 2008. Effect of long-term fertilization on organic carbon and nitrogen contents in a black soil of northeast China. Agricultural Journal, 3 (3): 216-219.
7. Jiang Y, Zhang YG, Liang WJ. 2008. Field-scale variability of soil exchangeable Ca, Mg, K, and Na in a Chinese Ecological Research Network (CERN) site. Agricultural Journal, 3 (3): 208-215
8. Wang SB, Li Q, Liang WJ, Jiang Y, Jiang SW. 2008. PCR-DGGE analysis of nematode diversity in Cu-contaminated soil. Pedosphere, 18(5): 621-627
9. Cao CY, Jiang DM, Teng XH, Jiang Y, Liang WJ, Cui ZB. 2008. Soil chemical and microbiological properties along an age sequence of Caragana microphylla Lam. plantations on the Horqin sandy land of Northeast China. Applied Soil Ecology, 40: 78-85
10. Liu XM, Li Q, Liang WJ, Jiang Y. 2008. Distribution of soil enzyme activities and microbial biomass along a latitudinal gradient in farmland of songliao plain, Northeast China. Pedosphere, 18(4): 431-440
11. Hua JF, Jiang Y, Liang WJ. 2008. Effects of vegetation coverage on the spatial distribution of soil nematode trophic groups．Frontier of Biology in China, 3(1): 63-67.
12. Jiang Y, Zhang YG, Liang WJ. 2007. Land use effect on the profile distribution of sulfur in an aquic brown soil. Agricultural Journal, 2(1): 49-54.
13. Li Q, Liang WJ, Jiang Y, Shi Y, Zhu JG, Neher DA. 2007. Effect of elevated CO2 and N fertilisation on soil nematode abundance and diversity in a wheat field. Applied Soil Ecology, 36(1): 63-69
14. Liang WJ, Zhong S, Hua JF, Cao CY, Jinag Y. 2007. Nematode faunal response to grassland degradation in Horqin Sandy Land. Pedosphere, 17(5): 611-618.
15. Zhang WD, Wang XF, Li Q, Jiang Y, Liang WJ. 2007. Soil nematode responses to heavy metal stress. Helminthologia, 44 (2): 87-93.
16. Jiang DM, LI Q, Liu FM, Jiang Y, Liang WJ. 2007. Vertical distribution of soil nematodes in an age sequence of Caragana microphylla plantations in the Horqin Sandy Land, Northeast China. Ecological Research, 22(1): 49-56.
17. Jiang Y, Zhuang QL, Liang WJ. 2006. Field-scale variability of soybean yield and its relations with soil fundamental fertility. Agricultural Journal, 1(3): 136-140.
18. Jiang Y, Li Q, Liang WJ. 2006. Spatiotemporal variability of soil organic matter, phosphorus and potassium in cultivated field of southern Shenyang, China. Agricultural Journal, 1(3): 149-155.
19. Meng FX, Ou W, Li Q, Jiang Y, Wen D Z. 2006. Vertical and seasonal fluctuations of nematode trophic groups as affected by land use. Pedosphere, 16(2): 169-176 (Corresponding author)
20. Liu YJ, Hua JF, Jiang Y, Li Q, Wen DZ. 2006. Nematode communities in greenhouse soil of different ages from Shenyang suburb. Helminthologia, 43(1): 51-55 (Corresponding author)
21. Li Q, Jiang Y, Liang WJ. 2006. Influence of heavy metals on soil nematode communities in the vicinity of a metallurgical factory. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 18(2): 323-328
22. Hua JF, Jiang Y, Liang WJ. 2006. Responses of nematode communities in a brown soil to urease and nitrification inhibitors - amended slow-release urea fertilizers. Pedosphere, 16(4): 428-434.
23. Zhang XK, Li Q, Wang SB, Jiang Y, Liang WJ. 2006. Effect of zinc addition in soil on nematode community structure. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 76: 589-594.
24. Jiang Y, Liang WJ, Wen DZ, Zhang YG, Chen WB. 2005. Spatial heterogeneity of DTPA-extractable zinc in cultivated soils induced by city pollution and land use. Science in China Series C, 48(Supp. I): 82-91.
25. Jiang Y, Zhang YG, Liang WJ, Li Q. 2005. Pedogenic and anthropogenic influence on calcium and magnesium behaviors in Stagnic Anthrosols. Pedosphere, 15(3): 341-346
26. Liang WJ, Li Q, Jiang Y, Neher DA. 2005. Nematode faunal analysis in an aquic brown soil fertilised with slow-release urea, Northeast China. Applied Soil Ecology, 29(2): 285-292
27. Liang WJ, Jiang Y, Li Q, Liu YJ, Wen DZ. 2005. Spatial distribution of bacterivorous nematodes in a Chinese Ecological Research Network (CERN) site. Ecological Research, 20(4): 481-486
28. Liang WJ, Zhang XK, Li Q, Jiang Y, Ou W, Neher DA. 2005. Distribution of bacterivorous nematodes under different land uses. Journal of Nematology, 37(3): 254-258
29. Ou W, Liang WJ, Jiang Y, Li Q, Wen DZ. 2005. Vertical distribution of soil nematodes under differentland use types in an aquic brown soil. Pedobiologia, 49: 139-148
30. Wang P,Liang WJ, Kong CH, Jiang Y. 2005. Allelopathic potentials of volatile allelochemicals of Ambrosia trifida L. on other plants. Allelopathy Journal, 15(1): 131-136
31. Li Q, Liang WJ, Jiang Y, Zhu JG, Kong CH. 2005. Effect of free-air CO2 enrichment on nematode communities in a Chinese farmland ecosystem. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 17(1): 72-75.
32. Kong CH, Liang WJ, Hu F, Xu XH, Wang P, Jiang Y, Xing B. 2004. Allelochemicals and their transformations in Ageratum conyzoides intercropped Citrus Orchard soils. Plant and Soil, 264(1-2): 149-157
33. Kong CH, Liang WJ, Xu XH, Hu F, Wang P, Jiang Y. 2004. Release and activity of allelochemicals from allelopathic rice seedlings. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 52(10): 2861-2865
34. Kong CH, Hu F, Liang WJ, Wang P, Jiang Y. 2004. Allelopathic potential of Ageratum conyzoides at various growth stages in different habitats. Allelopathy Journal, 14(2): 233-240
35. Liang WJ, Li Q, Jiang Y, Chen WB, Wen DZ. 2003. The effect of cultivation on the spatial distribution of nematode trophic groups in black soil. Pedosphere, 13(2): 97-102
36. Wu ZJ, Liang WJ, Jiang Y (eds). 2005. Safety Production of Agricultural Produce: Principles and Applications. Beijing: China Agriculture Science and Technology Press.
37. Jiang Y, Liang WJ, Wen DZ (eds). 2003. Middle- and Micro- elements in Cultivated Soils of Shenyang Suburbs. Beijing: China Agriculture Science and Technology Press.
1. Allelopathic potential of three weeds in agriculture. 2009. Liaoning Provincial Award for National Science, the Third Class.
2. Slow-release Urea. 2006. Liaoning Provincial Award for Innovated Products, the First Class.
3. Testing Technology for Maize Seeds. 2001. Shenyang Municipal Award for Progress in Science and Technology, the Second Class.
1.The National Key Basic Research Support Foundation of China, Nutrient cycling and its driving mechanisms in farmlands of typical regions in China (No.2007CB109307，2007～2011).
2.The National Natural Science Foundation of China, Biodiversity of nematodes in black soil farmland, Northeast China (No. 30670379，2007～2009).
3.The National Key Basic Research Support Foundation of China, Community composition and biodiversity of microorganisms in black soil farmland of Northeast China (No.2005CB121105， 2005～2010).